happy new year! we hope this year is full of love, health and life for all of you!
it is a new year for us...in more ways than one! what a change a baby brings!
it is a new year for us...in more ways than one! what a change a baby brings!
Posted by the maat family at 12:47 PM
4 comments:
Oh Cara!!! He is a doll!! And just in time for the big tax deduction!! Congratulations - he is just gorgeous! Take care of you!!
yippeee! welcome to blogland! we look forward to many cute pictures and updates! we love you guys. eli is a bundle of CUTE joy!
Cara and Ryan,
Congrats on your beautiful son.
I am sorry that I missed seeing you all when I was there last week but am so glad that everything is okay. Cara I look forward to more details later :)
Heather Lukaart
What a beautiful baby boy!! We are so happy for you guys. I know Grandma and Grandpa Maat are so proud. Thanks for the pics. What a great way to stay in touch.
Post a Comment